Love snacking as much as me, but need to stay in Ketosis? Here I’ve done a line up of my favourite ‘go-to’ keto snacks. These are quick and easy to grab on the go to ensure you stay on your keto journey. Pop them in your work bag, gym bag or have them stashed in the car for emergency snacking! These snacks make keto life on the go quick and simple! Happy keto snacking! The best bit? There is no faffing in the kitchen as all of these can be bought online in the UK!
- Am I allowed to eat snacks on keto?
- Buying Keto snacks in the UK
- Just because it says it’s a keto snack – doesn’t mean it’s keto-friendly.
- The best keto snacks you can buy online in the UK – ready for you!
- Top 15 Keto Snacks – straight to your door!
- 1. Cheesies Crunchy Popped Cheese Snack
- 2. Pork Scratchings (flavour is up to you!)
- 3. Itsu Crispy Seaweed Thins Sea Salt – a light keto snack and great on the go!
- 4. SERIOUS PIG Crunchy Snacking Cheese Snacks
- 5. FattBar Keto Bars -Caramel & Sea Salt
- 6. 100% Lean Beef Biltong
- 7. Prime Beef Salami Sticks
- 8. Suzero Low Sugar Snack Bars
- 9. Werthers Sugar Free Sweets Butter Candies
- 10. Simpkins Sugar Free Mixed Fruit Travel Sweets
- 11. Sula Sugar Free Sweets Mixed Case Selection
- 12. SERIOUS PIG Snack Selection Box Variety Pack (this is for the serious snackers out there!)
- 13. Olives – Packed for on the go…..
- 14. Crunchy Baby Pickled Gherkins
- 15. Lindt 85% chocolate – goes lovely with a mug of tea or a glass of red!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning that we may earn a small commission if you click through using our link and make a purchase. Please be assured that this will not cost you any extra money. Also, please be assured that any of the products we recommend, we either use personally or have been recommended by trusted friends who currently use them.
Am I allowed to eat snacks on keto?
Just like with any way of eating, you should only eat if you are hungry, and you shouldn’t overeat unnecessarily, but of course, you can snack on keto!!
I like to have a variety of snacks available for different occasions – as I always have. Just because you’re living a keto life doesn’t mean that you can’t have a little ‘treat’ to get you through the quarterly budget meeting (yes this is a real thing in my life!).
Or why not have something to nibble on whilst you enjoy a tipple in Infront of the TV on a Saturday night? Keto does not mean ‘boring’ or ‘restrictive’!
Just make sure what you are eating fits into your macros and you will be fine. None of the below should knock you out of ketosis.
Unsure about macros? Check out this article on understanding macros.
Buying Keto snacks in the UK
Shop bought keto-friendly snacks are still like gold dust in the shops in the UK! In the US, Australia and mainland Europe, there are whole sections of aisles dedicated to keto ingredients and snacks.
I love it when I go abroad, I’ll purposely only take a half-full suitcase so I can bring back loads of keto snacks to try! I love trying these and then working out how to recreate them at home.
The UK is a bit behind in the keto department at the moment, which means that if you are wanting keto snacks you really need to turn to the internet.
But never fear! I have done the leg work for you!! I have tried every keto snack going and below I have given you a round-up of my top 15 keto snacks that you can buy from the comfort of your own home!
Just because it says it’s a keto snack – doesn’t mean it’s keto-friendly.
Don’t trust just because it says ‘keto’ on the packaging that the food inside is actually keto-friendly! Unfortunately, anybody can claim that an item is keto-friendly – however, when you look at the ingredients they are not keto-friendly. You have to be so careful about this.
I once ordered a box of 24 ‘keto’ salted caramel chocolate bars. This was about a year into my keto journey. I cannot tell you how excited I was! At that time I had not discovered skinny syrups, so I hadn’t had salted caramel for over a year.
They had arrived whilst I was at work. I shot in from work having had the notification that they had been delivered. I ripped open the packaging like a kid at Christmas, they were there! They looked just as decadent in real life as they had in the picture. I was not disappointed!
I ran upstairs and got my ‘comfy’ clothes on (we all have them!). I ran back downstairs and made the perfect cup of tea. I got curled up on the sofa. There was nothing else in the world at that point other than me, the tea, and the orgasmic heaven that was going to be the salted caramel chocolate bar.
I took the first bite…….ewww….I was disappointed. The bar was full of sugar, and not the keto-friendly kind! I looked at the nutritional information and they were full of sugar and carbs….how anybody could have called them ‘keto’, I’ll never know!
Anyway, that was my lesson learned about buying keto snacks online. Just because it says it’s keto doesn’t mean it’s keto! Since this time I have scrutinised the ingredients of everything, I have bought, especially online to ensure that they are keto-friendly.
The best keto snacks you can buy online in the UK – ready for you!
Having had that disappointing experience, I wouldn’t want anyone of you to go through the same, so to make like easy for you, I have done a round-up of the top 15 keto snacks that you can buy online to keep you on your keto journey! They are all for different occasions!
Top 15 Keto Snacks – straight to your door!
1. Cheesies Crunchy Popped Cheese Snack
2. Pork Scratchings (flavour is up to you!)
3. Itsu Crispy Seaweed Thins Sea Salt – a light keto snack and great on the go!
4. SERIOUS PIG Crunchy Snacking Cheese Snacks
5. FattBar Keto Bars -Caramel & Sea Salt
6. 100% Lean Beef Biltong
7. Prime Beef Salami Sticks
8. Suzero Low Sugar Snack Bars
9. Werthers Sugar Free Sweets Butter Candies
10. Simpkins Sugar Free Mixed Fruit Travel Sweets
11. Sula Sugar Free Sweets Mixed Case Selection
12. SERIOUS PIG Snack Selection Box Variety Pack (this is for the serious snackers out there!)
13. Olives – Packed for on the go…..
14. Crunchy Baby Pickled Gherkins
15. Lindt 85% chocolate – goes lovely with a mug of tea or a glass of red!
Do you have a sweet or savoury tooth? Either way, hopefully you will enjoy these amazing keto snacks that you can buy online in the UK – saving you time to get back living your best life.
Do you have a favourite keto snack? If so please share it with everybody in the comments below so we can all try it!! If you don’t want to share with the work – that’s ok! Jut drop me a message and I will pass it on! ???